Friday, August 10, 2012

Welcome


Thanks for visiting. Welcome to my blog which I have been running since 2008. It first started as a place to document tricks and neat things I came across while developing in the C# and android platforms. Most of the time I work in Visual Studio 2013 MVC and enjoy making android apps.

Here are the main areas of the blog and some interesting posts. Click the heading for a section to see more.

Check back later, because I am interested in many technologies and like to play with different things and document my experiences.

New android app - Pregnancy Vocab Quiz to help get prepared for your pregnancy :)

You may also want to check out my Scribd page for Linux guides and exercises.

How to set up a test CAS server

Here are some git 101 notes. Stuff I put together while stumbling through it.


Check out my new free app : Common Sense Tips
--Update to Common Sense Tips!

PHP 101 basics notes
Check out some facebook business page 101 links

Database Notes



Android Development


Scripting 

Products

No comments:

Post a Comment